Aetopia is a vibrant and expanding software company based in Belfast. We specialise in the development of leading-edge Digital Asset Management solutions (DAM) for a diverse and growing client base. Customers use our software platform to aggregate, store and share all types of digital assets, especially images, video and audio. Our technology stack also includes an Internet of Things (IoT) management framework for a global network of connected digital devices.
Aetopia is based in Northern Ireland, but our software application specialists can be based anywhere, with hybrid or fully WFH/remote contracts available. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to quickly use and further improve their Software as a Service (SaaS), customer relationship and business analysis skills in a mentored environment. Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success, this is a product-oriented role which is focussed on delivering high-quality solutions to delight our customers. Prior experience of digital asset management software is not necessary as on-the-job training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be involved at all stages of the customer project lifecycle; engaging with customers in workshops, writing requirements, working with the engineering team to build software features, hands-on deployment, configuration and testing of working software, and post-delivery support and knowledge transfer. This position will suit anyone with good communication skills who enjoys getting hands-on with software configuration and is flexible enough to take on whatever aspect of the project most needs their input. The vast majority of customer project work will be carried out remotely so travel is rarely required.
- Highly competitive salary, reviewed annually
- 6% Employer contribution pension
- Life Assurance
- Private health cash plan
- Access to training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Communicate with customers to discover their needs and requirements
- Document requirements for the engineering team
- Ensure quality assurance and agreed/documented processes are followed
- Assist the smooth transition of tasks through QA approval
- Support the resolution of technical issues within the scope of the project
- Configure software to customer specifications
- Promote best practices in using Aetopia DAMS
- Support holiday cover/handover of tasks to other teams
- Knowledge transfer and informal training for customers
- Share your knowledge with the team by contributing to the company knowledge base
- Third level university degree or equivalent
- At least two years relevant software industry experience
- Previous software deployment or configuration experience
- Familiarity with internet and web technologies
- Demonstrate strong ability in writing customer-facing documentation
- Significant experience in at least one of the following areas: Business Analysis, Customer Support, Project Delivery, Software Quality Assurance
- A team player who enjoys working with others to drive great outcomes for customers
- Familiarity with Jira / Issue tracking systems
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and business domain knowledge
We are informal, friendly, relaxed and definitely not corporate in our outlook. We respect and support each other and we always go the extra mile to make sure that our customers are happy. We value excellence and believe that small, highly-performing teams are the key to company success. Our employees have significant levels of autonomy and get continuous feedback on their work due to our rapid deployment model.
Successful candidates will be involved with every part of the software project delivery lifecycle, involving a large degree of self-organisation and autonomy, as well as engaging with project teams to tailor customer solutions. This is an ideal opportunity for an application specialist with proven software and communication skills to work in an exciting and growing SaaS company.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org